Refunds/ cancellation policy
1. We don’t provide refunds for our children’s regular classes, workshops or camps.
2. Once you have booked a class, we cannot move this booking to another class. It is the responsibility of the person booking to make sure that you are available to attend. Whilst we are sympathetic to everyone’s circumstances, we cannot be responsible for events and issues outside our control such as other clubs changing their days, illness or travel problems to name but a few.
2. In the event of the cancellation of a class/workshop by Flying Fantastic, you will be able to transfer your credit to another activity or receive a full refund.
3. Our camps need a minimum of 4 students to be able to run. On the rare occasion that they don’t fill, we will be in touch at least 2 weeks before with your options including a full refund.
1. All bookings are taken through Kiddiplan and are done on an opt-in basis (i.e you chose to join each term).
2. If you have not rebooked for the following term after the rebooking period is up, your space will be offered to our waiting list. Please book within the timeframe given to avoid disappointment.
1. If your child is outside of the recommended age group for the class, please check with us before booking. We have set the age ranges with specific factors in mind to make the courses suitable for those taking part.
Safeguarding and Liability
1. It is essential to sign our consent form prior to class which accepts that there are risks involved in aerial activity.
2. For their own safety, it is imperative that the children follow the instructions of the teachers during class at all times.
3. Flying Fantastic will not be liable for any injuries obtained during these sessions.
4. Any medical details must be shared at sign up or in an email at a later stage. If we do not hear from you, then we will assume that there are no relevant medical details.
5. You agree that Flying Fantastic instructors may take medical action in case of an emergency.
6. Flying Fantastic are not responsible for any personal property left at the venue when participating in our classes or courses.
1. We have a separate photography consent form for any images/ video content taken during classes for social media, print media, website and marketing sites.
2. Flying Fantastic will not share your contact details with any other companies.